The Rabenau mill was first mentioned in 1235 as a large mill. It belonged to the local castle and later to the electoral property. Around 1830, the Rabenauer Mühle was licensed. In 1869 the mill burned down and was rebuilt as a Swiss-style restaurant and wood grinding shop.
April 12, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.