Schön langsam muß ich mich daran gewöhnen nicht mehr soviele Berge zu besteigen und möchte mein Leben noch genießen 🤗
- Gerhard P 🚵♀️ 🇦🇹🥾⛷, Christian 😎🤣⛱️🚵♂️, and 54 others like this.
- 07:5826.6 mi3.3 mph1,700 ft1,725 ft
Wanted to take part in a global challenge again, but it will be over at the end of March. Would like to surpass the 3-year-old record of 1.79 million steps.
That's why I started from home in the direction of Simssee and via Simsseerundweg to the forest cemetery in Ströbing.
Langbürgner See and Chiemsee…5 days ago
- 03:5612.2 mi3.1 mph500 ft500 ft
- 01:063.90 mi3.6 mph150 ft125 ft🌺Marianne 🦂, Flo, and 93 others like this.
Rolf I am happy that I met a Komootler for the first time 🤗March 9, 2023
- 04:0014.8 mi3.7 mph525 ft550 ft🌺Marianne 🦂, Johnny, and 109 others like this.
The circular route leads via Seebruck-Stöffling-Truchtlaching-Steinrab-Ischl-Heimhilgen-Burgham-Esbaum-Seebruck. There are 11 stations.
Didn't know that there are so many tours, most of them are by bike.March 2, 2023
- Kathi 1304, Manfred & Anni 🖐 🚴♂️🚴, and 101 others like this.
I actually wanted to walk the Archaeological Trail, but because the weather forecast didn't show sunshine until 12 p.m., I went on a different tour.March 1, 2023
Unfortunately, my fitness is still not great, but I have physiotherapy on March 6th and 8th.
Thank goodness no pain. 😊
The sun 🌞 was only allowed out for 10 minutes.February 23, 2023
- 03:3913.6 mi3.7 mph625 ft575 ft📷🚲 Hagi 🥾 🏍, Erni, and 95 others like this.
Visited the burial mound for the first time, otherwise passed by every year.
And has never hiked to the burial ground is recommended to everyone.
Loved this hike.February 21, 2023
- Klonmontie 💪🏞️, Elisabeth, and 91 others like this.
@Hörbi🇩🇪🇺🇦Genießer ran a good distance. Or did you get pulled off the plane? Take care, have a nice eveningFebruary 16, 2023
- Woscho wandert, Flo, and 93 others like this.
12.6km in heavy fog and not recorded in the evening.
From Unterprienmühle a hike to Aschau.February 14, 2023
40km or over 60000 steps
it always be. Because I'll be traveling slower from March 24th, I had to switch on Komoot.
Set the stride length with the 365Days app.
I'm so glad when this is over. 3 years ago I managed 1.79 million steps and I want to beat that.