About Achim Wack
- 03:387.92 mi2.2 mph1,700 ft1,600 ft
- Kessie Lilli
Today we started in Echternach.
Echternach is a city and a municipality in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Echternach lies on the Sauer, which also forms the border with Germany here.
A wonderful round with many attractions that we like to hike again and again!
- Wolfsschlucht, Labyrinth, Hohllay. Hohllay cave
- Perekop and paths on and through rocks.
Unfortunately, the order of the pictures is no longer correct towards the end. The recording is also not correct at the end because it is a circular hiking trail. Think my cell phone had hot flashes 😁Tip: if you still have time, the basilica of Echternach is worth a visit! We had been there last year and were very impressed with the church.
4 days ago
Hello Achim, you have made an enormous tour again 👍. There was or is pretty much everything that makes a mountain biker's heart beat faster. Right? Anyway, I think so based on your great photos 👍
I particularly like Photo 15 - the green arches.
But don't the car tires go there?
August 3, 2020
- 06:1014.0 mi2.3 mph2,600 ft2,500 ft
- 06:1814.1 mi2.2 mph3,225 ft3,225 ft
- Kessie Lilli
It is a beautiful rocky backdrop that hikers can enjoy in the NaturWanderPark delux in the Eifel.The Bollendorfer Plateau on the German side,
the Luxembourg Fortress Plateau on the other side
- here one highlight chases the other:
- Passage "Mandrack" (Manuel Andrack). The passage between the rocks of Kalekopp is only about 40 cm wide in the shoulder area. There is no bypassing the passage, it only goes forwards or backwards and if you don't want to get stuck, it's best to take off your backpack and walk through to the side.
- Beaufort Castle (entrance fee)
- Waterfall with limestone tuff on the tear layer
- Bizarre and spectacular rock worlds like the Green Hell
- and much more there to be seen ... The Felsenweg 2 is a beautiful, varied and challenging circular walk.
The slopes are tough. You will be compensated by a wonderful landscape, impressive rocks / passages and a castle ruin. When planning, you should take care not to start too late because you need time if you want to see everything in peace.
Since we have made this round a few times, we walked the hiking trail counterclockwise today and thus started in Bollendorf-Pont.
Bollendorf-Pont is a village in the municipality of Berdorf in eastern Luxembourg. It is opposite the German city of Bollendorf.
August 1, 2020