Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
Time in motion
- Eduard, Werner/Waltrop, and 23 others like this.
- Regina OWL-Bikerin 🚴🏻♀️🌾, tango-07, and 8 others like this.
- Regina OWL-Bikerin 🚴🏻♀️🌾, Biber 🦫😊, and 8 others like this.
@Oliver a nice tour. Without a route I recognized many places. The old home 😀 great picturesJune 14, 2022
- Andreas vom Fahrradpodcast, Michael 🤓Sennebiker🚴, and 20 others like this.
On to the Johannisberg in the best weather.
It's always difficult to ride a bike at the Obersee on weekends.
The way to the Johannisberg was not so nice.
Marked as a bike path on Komoot where there is none.
Well, the view was worth it later.June 12, 2022
- Andreas vom Fahrradpodcast, Marko aus Lemgo 🚲🚶♂️, and 20 others like this.
Today we went traveling for the first time by train 🚝 and bike 🚲.
Destination was Paderborn Hbf.🚊
From there it went on the Pader to Paderborn Castle on the Lippesee in the direction of Sande, Hövelhof, Schloss Holte - Stuckenbrock, Oerlinghausen, Leopoldshöhe back to Bad Salzuflen. 🌞April 18, 2022
- Andreas vom Fahrradpodcast, Michael 🤓Sennebiker🚴, and 24 others like this.
Made a detour to Löhne today. 🚲
With beautiful sunshine ☀️ and a cool east wind. 🌬April 16, 2022
Münster visited twice after almost 2 years.
The tour is the same as the 1 tour in some points.
But it was awesome again to ride in the number 1 bicycle city.