4.3
(41)
640
자전거 타는 사람
86
라이딩
차량 통행이 거의 없는 쿠드르 주변의 로드 사이클링 코스는 구불구불한 언덕, 농경 평야, 드문드문 있는 삼림 지대로 특징지어지는 풍경을 가로지릅니다. 이 지역은 역사적인 마을과 시골 풍경이 혼합되어 있으며, 코스는 종종 샤토와 교회와 같은 유명한 랜드마크를 지나갑니다. 사이클리스트는 부드러운 구간과 시골을 통과하는 적당한 오르막을 모두 제공하는 다양한 지형을 기대할 수 있습니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 15, 2026
11
자전거 타는 사람
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
9
자전거 타는 사람
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
1
자전거 타는 사람
49.9km
01:59
150m
150m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3
자전거 타는 사람
56.1km
02:14
200m
200m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3
자전거 타는 사람
50.8km
02:04
160m
160m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
쿠드레스 주변 인기 장소
Built in the 16th century and constructed from white stone from the Boncourt quarry, the church has a brown tile roof, accompanied by a bell tower and a belfry covered in slate. A small canopy, a vestibule, protects the sanctuary door, rebuilt in 1789. The bell was cast in the 17th century.
0
0
The first mention of the existence of the Church of Saint-Martin de Nonancourt is a 12th-century charter, but the original building probably dates back to the 7th or 8th century. The bell tower that now occupies the middle of the façade dates from the reconstructions of 1204. During the Hundred Years' War, the church was largely destroyed, like many buildings in the region. The side aisles, nave, and choir were rebuilt in the 16th century. The Chapel of the Virgin, also known as the Chapel of the Rosary, was also added. The Church of Saint-Martin contains numerous works of art, some of which are listed: neo-Gothic and Renaissance furnishings, including the centerpiece, the pulpit, a veritable wooden lacework; a variety of statuary, a 16th-century organ case and finally an enigmatic fresco discovered during recent works in 2001. The stained-glass windows of the church constitute a truly remarkable collection, both in terms of their number (26 in total) and their quality. The lower windows of the nave are the oldest pieces, dating from the 1500s, while the upper windows date from the 1520s and 1530s.
0
0
In the summer heat, the church offers a wonderful shady spot on the north side.
0
0
The existence of the parish of Droisy, dedicated to Saint Martin, is attested from the earliest days of the conversion of the Gauls. In the 10th century, the Counts of Chartres and Blois donated this church to the Abbey of Saint-Lomer de Blois, which preserved it until the French Revolution. Rectangular in plan, the building was built of flint in the 13th century. From this period, the western doorway, with its pointed arch and double row of beveled keystones, the two arched and beveled windows located to the north of the nave, and the large pointed bay window of the flat chevet, whose tracery has disappeared, still survive. The inverted keel vault dates from 1656. In 1785, the south wall of the nave was partially rebuilt in flint blocks with quoins and arched brick windows. During the same restoration campaign, the quadrangular bell tower with an octagonal spire, which surmounts the roof to the west of the nave, was rebuilt. A porch precedes the portal. The church retains some interesting furnishings. The high altar is particularly noteworthy. It was probably made in 1765 by Ildevert Canteloup, a master carpenter from Saint-Germain-sur-Avre. Columns with Corinthian capitals frame a painting illustrating the theme of the "charity of Saint Martin." The two side altars, arranged slightly obliquely, are of the same style. The northern one is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and the southern one to Saint Sebastian. The communion table and the woodwork separating the choir from the sacristy were also executed in the 18th century. The seigneurial pew of Charles du Buc-Richard dates from the 17th century. A wealth of statuary completes this ensemble. Some decorative fresco motifs remain. For the roof repair work, the Sauvegarde de l'Art Français (French Art Protection Agency) awarded a grant of 17,000 francs in 1997.
0
0
The parish, dedicated to Saint Germain, dates back to Merovingian times. Emma, daughter of Leutgarde and Thibaut-le-tricheur, having married William Ironarm, Count of Poitiers, founded the Abbey of Bourgueil, which she endowed with her Normandy possessions, inherited from her mother, widow of William Longsword. Coudres and Marcilly-la-campagne were included in this endowment. The two Marcillys had the same lords for a long time. Around 1060, Teudon, Lord of Marcilly, approved the gift of the land of Les Loges to the Abbey of Saint Père de Chartres by Robert des Loges. In 1107, Foulques de Marcilly, the second of the name, founded the Abbey of Breuil Benoit (near Marcilly-sur-Eure). By the Treaty made in 1194 between Philip Augustus and Richard the Lionheart, Marcilly was part of the King of France's estates, on the border with Normandy. We were ROYAL! In 1226, Fulk IV, Lord of Marcilly, gave the Monks of Saint Taurin an annuity on his mills in Marcilly. During the 15th-century invasion, the King of England granted Jean Yprès on August 27, 1419, all the lands that belonged to Fulk of Marcilly, "in default," that is, devoted to France. The coat of arms of the House of Marcilly was a chevron, but the color, as well as that of the background of the shield, are unknown. At the 1470 watch, Jehan Tailleman, Lord of Marcilly-la-campagne, appeared naked. Aged 90, he could not wear a harness, and his fiefdom was very small. It is discharged, on condition of providing a vougier. (13th century weapon, made of a sharp and asymmetrical blade fixed to the end of a handle)
0
0
Built in the 15th century on the foundations of a chapel whose origins can be traced back to a papal bull from Pope Alexander in 1142, Saint Apollonia was worshipped there.
0
0
This brick and stone church, located near the castle, was built in two phases, from approximately 1500 to 1540. Construction periods: 4th quarter of the 15th century, first half of the 16th century
0
0
Komoot는 쿠드르 지역에 75개 이상의 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스를 제공하며, 차량 통행이 없는 경험에 중점을 둡니다. 이 코스들은 쉬운 코스 30개와 보통 난이도 코스 45개를 포함하여 다양한 수준의 라이더를 만족시키며, 거의 모든 사람에게 적합한 라이딩이 가능하도록 합니다.
쿠드르 섬에서의 주요 차량 통행이 없는 로드 사이클링 경험은 섬 전체를 도는 약 23~26km의 순환 코스로, 'Chemin des Coudriers'로 알려져 있습니다. 이 잘 관리된 코스는 다양한 풍경을 제공하며 전용 사이클링 여행에 이상적입니다.
이 섬은 독특한 미기후의 혜택을 받아 시원한 바닷바람과 함께 쾌적한 여름을 제공하여 사이클링에 이상적인 시기입니다. 봄과 가을에도 인파가 적고 생동감 넘치는 자연 경관을 즐길 수 있는 아름다운 조건을 제공합니다. 이 섬은 여름철 야생화가 풍부한 것으로 유명합니다.
'Chemin des Coudriers' 순환 코스는 다양한 지형을 제공합니다. 섬의 남쪽 부분은 비교적 평탄하여 쉬운 라이딩을 제공하는 반면, 북쪽 면은 더 도전적인 언덕을 제시합니다. 많은 사이클리스트들이 바람과 고도 변화를 가장 잘 관리하기 위해 시계 반대 방향으로 주행할 것을 권장합니다.
섬 전체 순환 코스를 완주하는 데는 일반적으로 사이클링 속도와 경치 좋은 곳이나 길가의 명소를 보기 위해 얼마나 자주 멈추는지에 따라 1.5시간에서 3시간이 소요됩니다.
네, 장비가 없는 분들을 위해 섬에서 자전거 대여가 가능합니다. 선호도에 맞춰 시티 바이크, 전기 자전거, 심지어 탠덤 모델까지 다양한 옵션을 찾을 수 있습니다.
자전거를 타면서 세인트 로렌스 강과 샤를부아 산맥의 360도 전망을 감상할 수 있습니다. 볼거리로는 역사적인 Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres, Cidrerie et Vergers Pedneault, 작은 교회와 공예품 가게가 있는 St. Bernard, La Baleine, St. Louis와 같은 매력적인 마을, 그리고 탁 트인 전망을 갖춘 수많은 피크닉 장소가 있습니다. 현지 장인 제품을 보려면 La Fabrique de l'Isle를 놓치지 마세요.
네, 섬의 주요 순환 코스는 특히 평탄한 남쪽 구간에서 환상적인 가족 친화적인 사이클링 경험을 제공합니다. 'Chemin des Coudriers'의 낮은 교통량은 모든 연령대의 사이클리스트에게 안전하고 즐거운 환경을 만듭니다. 탠덤 자전거를 포함한 자전거 대여도 가족 경험을 향상시킬 수 있습니다.
쿠드르 섬에는 Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive에서 출발하는 무료 15분 페리 서비스를 통해 접근할 수 있습니다. 페리 터미널에는 본토에 주차 공간이 있으며, 섬에 도착하면 마을과 명소 근처에 다양한 주차 공간을 찾을 수 있습니다.
이 지역은 komoot 커뮤니티에서 높은 평가를 받고 있으며 평균 점수는 4.15점입니다. 리뷰어들은 종종 멋진 360도 전망, 목가적이고 해양적인 풍경의 독특한 조화, 그리고 교통량이 거의 없는 전용 섬 순환 코스를 사이클링하는 전반적인 평온함을 칭찬합니다.
네, 섬의 세 마을인 St. Bernard, La Baleine, St. Louis를 자전거로 통과하면서 현지 식당과 작은 상점을 찾을 수 있습니다. 매력적인 여관부터 게스트하우스까지 다양한 숙박 시설도 있어 머무는 동안 섬을 충분히 탐험할 수 있습니다.
물론입니다! 사이클링 외에도 쿠드르 섬은 다양한 다른 야외 활동을 제공합니다. 하이킹 트레일을 탐험하거나, 잔잔한 물에서 카약이나 패들보드를 즐기거나, 이 섬이 잘 알려진 카이트서핑을 시도해 볼 수도 있습니다. 섬의 해변은 휴식을 취하기에도 완벽합니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.