4.3
(29)
559
자전거 타는 사람
57
라이딩
Chavigny-Bailleul 주변의 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스는 노르망디의 뇌르(Eure) 현에 위치하며, 고요한 시골 풍경, 광활한 농경지, 완만한 언덕이 특징입니다. 이 지역은 조용한 시골길과 전용 녹색 도로 네트워크를 갖추고 있어 로드 사이클리스트에게 다양한 지형을 제공합니다. 뇌르(Eure) 강과 아브르(Avre) 강과 같은 강 계곡은 자연 환경과 숲을 통과하는 그림 같은 경로를 제공합니다. 바로 인근 지역은 비교적 평탄하지만, 더 넓은 지역에는 접근 가능한 오르막이 있는 보다 다양한 지형이 포함됩니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 14, 2026
11
자전거 타는 사람
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
9
자전거 타는 사람
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
1
자전거 타는 사람
49.9km
01:59
150m
150m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3
자전거 타는 사람
56.1km
02:14
200m
200m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3
자전거 타는 사람
50.8km
02:04
160m
160m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
샤비니-바예울 주변 인기 장소
Built in the 16th century and constructed from white stone from the Boncourt quarry, the church has a brown tile roof, accompanied by a bell tower and a belfry covered in slate. A small canopy, a vestibule, protects the sanctuary door, rebuilt in 1789. The bell was cast in the 17th century.
0
0
The first mention of the existence of the Church of Saint-Martin de Nonancourt is a 12th-century charter, but the original building probably dates back to the 7th or 8th century. The bell tower that now occupies the middle of the façade dates from the reconstructions of 1204. During the Hundred Years' War, the church was largely destroyed, like many buildings in the region. The side aisles, nave, and choir were rebuilt in the 16th century. The Chapel of the Virgin, also known as the Chapel of the Rosary, was also added. The Church of Saint-Martin contains numerous works of art, some of which are listed: neo-Gothic and Renaissance furnishings, including the centerpiece, the pulpit, a veritable wooden lacework; a variety of statuary, a 16th-century organ case and finally an enigmatic fresco discovered during recent works in 2001. The stained-glass windows of the church constitute a truly remarkable collection, both in terms of their number (26 in total) and their quality. The lower windows of the nave are the oldest pieces, dating from the 1500s, while the upper windows date from the 1520s and 1530s.
0
0
In the summer heat, the church offers a wonderful shady spot on the north side.
0
0
The existence of the parish of Droisy, dedicated to Saint Martin, is attested from the earliest days of the conversion of the Gauls. In the 10th century, the Counts of Chartres and Blois donated this church to the Abbey of Saint-Lomer de Blois, which preserved it until the French Revolution. Rectangular in plan, the building was built of flint in the 13th century. From this period, the western doorway, with its pointed arch and double row of beveled keystones, the two arched and beveled windows located to the north of the nave, and the large pointed bay window of the flat chevet, whose tracery has disappeared, still survive. The inverted keel vault dates from 1656. In 1785, the south wall of the nave was partially rebuilt in flint blocks with quoins and arched brick windows. During the same restoration campaign, the quadrangular bell tower with an octagonal spire, which surmounts the roof to the west of the nave, was rebuilt. A porch precedes the portal. The church retains some interesting furnishings. The high altar is particularly noteworthy. It was probably made in 1765 by Ildevert Canteloup, a master carpenter from Saint-Germain-sur-Avre. Columns with Corinthian capitals frame a painting illustrating the theme of the "charity of Saint Martin." The two side altars, arranged slightly obliquely, are of the same style. The northern one is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and the southern one to Saint Sebastian. The communion table and the woodwork separating the choir from the sacristy were also executed in the 18th century. The seigneurial pew of Charles du Buc-Richard dates from the 17th century. A wealth of statuary completes this ensemble. Some decorative fresco motifs remain. For the roof repair work, the Sauvegarde de l'Art Français (French Art Protection Agency) awarded a grant of 17,000 francs in 1997.
0
0
The parish, dedicated to Saint Germain, dates back to Merovingian times. Emma, daughter of Leutgarde and Thibaut-le-tricheur, having married William Ironarm, Count of Poitiers, founded the Abbey of Bourgueil, which she endowed with her Normandy possessions, inherited from her mother, widow of William Longsword. Coudres and Marcilly-la-campagne were included in this endowment. The two Marcillys had the same lords for a long time. Around 1060, Teudon, Lord of Marcilly, approved the gift of the land of Les Loges to the Abbey of Saint Père de Chartres by Robert des Loges. In 1107, Foulques de Marcilly, the second of the name, founded the Abbey of Breuil Benoit (near Marcilly-sur-Eure). By the Treaty made in 1194 between Philip Augustus and Richard the Lionheart, Marcilly was part of the King of France's estates, on the border with Normandy. We were ROYAL! In 1226, Fulk IV, Lord of Marcilly, gave the Monks of Saint Taurin an annuity on his mills in Marcilly. During the 15th-century invasion, the King of England granted Jean Yprès on August 27, 1419, all the lands that belonged to Fulk of Marcilly, "in default," that is, devoted to France. The coat of arms of the House of Marcilly was a chevron, but the color, as well as that of the background of the shield, are unknown. At the 1470 watch, Jehan Tailleman, Lord of Marcilly-la-campagne, appeared naked. Aged 90, he could not wear a harness, and his fiefdom was very small. It is discharged, on condition of providing a vougier. (13th century weapon, made of a sharp and asymmetrical blade fixed to the end of a handle)
0
0
Built in the 15th century on the foundations of a chapel whose origins can be traced back to a papal bull from Pope Alexander in 1142, Saint Apollonia was worshipped there.
0
0
This brick and stone church, located near the castle, was built in two phases, from approximately 1500 to 1540. Construction periods: 4th quarter of the 15th century, first half of the 16th century
0
0
Chavigny-Bailleul 주변에는 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스 48개가 있습니다. 이 코스들은 차량 통행이 없는 평화로운 사이클링 경험을 제공하도록 설계되어, Eure 지역의 시골 매력과 자연 경관을 온전히 즐길 수 있습니다.
네, Chavigny-Bailleul에는 초보자나 가족에게 완벽한 쉬운 교통량 적은 로드 사이클링 코스 19개가 있습니다. 이 코스들은 일반적으로 완만한 지형을 특징으로 하여 편안한 라이딩에 이상적입니다. 예를 들어, 마르실리-라-캄파뉴에서 시작하는 브르퇴유 마을 – 콩데-쉬르-이통 성 루프는 쉬움 등급으로 평가됩니다.
Chavigny-Bailleul 주변의 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스는 그림 같은 농장, 탁 트인 목초지, 매력적인 시골 풍경을 포함한 고요한 자연 경관을 가로지릅니다. 평화로운 시골과 때때로 보이는 강 계곡 및 숲으로 유명한 Eure 지역의 고요한 환경을 경험하게 될 것입니다.
네, Chavigny-Bailleul 주변의 많은 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스는 순환형으로, 라이딩을 시작한 지점으로 돌아올 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, 샹피니 생 앙드레 독일 전쟁 묘지에서 시작하는 생 마르탱 교회 – 드뢰의 목골 가옥 루프는 경치 좋은 순환 여정을 제공합니다.
사이클링을 하면서 다양한 관심 지점을 발견할 수 있습니다. 노낭쿠르의 역사적인 중심지를 방문하거나 고대의 피에르 쿠르쿨레 거석 기념물을 탐험해 보세요. 이 지역에는 생 메다르 교회 유적과 같은 역사 유적지도 있어 라이딩에 문화적 깊이를 더합니다.
Chavigny-Bailleul에서 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링을 즐기기에 가장 좋은 시기는 일반적으로 봄부터 초가을까지입니다. 이 계절에는 날씨가 온화하고 쾌적하며, 시골 풍경이 가장 생기 넘칩니다. 비교적 시원하고 건조한 날에도 코스의 고요함 덕분에 즐겁게 라이딩할 수 있습니다.
komoot 커뮤니티는 Chavigny-Bailleul 주변의 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스를 높이 평가하며, 27개의 평가에서 평균 별점 5점 만점에 4.15점을 받았습니다. 사이클리스트들은 종종 코스의 평화로움, 아름다운 시골 풍경, 교통량이 없는 곳에서 라이딩할 수 있다는 점을 칭찬하며 진정으로 편안한 경험을 선사합니다.
네, 경험이 풍부한 라이더를 위해 중급 난이도의 교통량 적은 로드 사이클링 코스 29개가 있습니다. 이 코스들은 더 긴 거리를 포함하거나 더 다양한 지형을 포함할 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, 생-앙드레-데르르에서 시작하는 샤토 드 루아 – 아브르 수도교 루프는 이 지역을 통과하는 상당한 라이딩을 제공합니다.
코스 자체는 교통량이 적은 구간에 중점을 두지만, 많은 코스가 매력적인 마을을 통과하거나 근처를 지나므로 현지 편의 시설을 찾을 수 있습니다. 특히 노낭쿠르나 다른 근처 마을에서 선택한 경로를 따라 있는 특정 관심 지점, 카페 또는 레스토랑을 komoot에서 확인하는 것이 좋습니다.
주차 가능 여부는 출발 지점에 따라 다릅니다. 많은 코스가 마을 안이나 근처 또는 지정된 주차 공간에서 시작됩니다. 예를 들어, 레 오티외에서 시작하는 보아 돌레 – 보 뒤 포스트 루프를 사이클링할 계획이라면 일반적으로 레 오티외 안이나 근처에서 주차 공간을 찾을 수 있습니다. 항상 komoot에서 특정 코스 세부 정보를 확인하여 권장 주차 장소를 확인하세요.
Chavigny-Bailleul 자체는 시골 지역에 자리 잡고 있지만, 더 넓은 Eure 지역은 녹색 도로(voies vertes)와 에프테 계곡 녹색 도로, 뇌르 계곡 녹색 도로, 그리고 라 센 아 벨로(La Seine à Vélo) 구간과 같은 주요 사이클링 경로에 근접한 것으로 유명합니다. 이 지역의 일부 교통량이 적은 코스는 이러한 더 큰 네트워크로 연결되거나 이어져, 더 긴 차량 없는 사이클링 기회를 제공할 수 있습니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.