In 1905, Emperor Franz Josef Museum opened in the "Putschanerlucken" or "Haunoldgraben", as this area was once called. The museum
offers a refreshment stop and a panoramic terrace and objects of folk art from small businesses, uniforms from both
World Wars and exhibits of popular piety in five halls.
June 16, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!