The church of Ramholz belonged to the diocese of Würzburg.
The central church authority was the Archdiakonat Karlstadt.
In 1167 the churches and chapels of Altengronau, Gundhelm, Hohenzell, Mottgers, Oberkalbach, Steckelberg, Steinbach, Sterbfritz, Zeitlofs and Züntersbach belonged to the parish of Ramholz. In 1354 the parish was incorporated into the Schlüchtern monastery, which had already received the patronage of the church as a donation from the Fulda monastery in 1039.
The county of Hanau-Münzenberg initially joined the Lutheran denomination during the Reformation, and was reformed from 1597.
April 4, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.