According to oral tradition, the Kampler Marienkapelle, then still standing in the middle of the forest, was completed in 1896.
The statue of the Virgin Mary on the altar was loaned to the Kamplers by the Untern Sillerhof in Herrengasse, under the condition that the rosaries are still being prayed diligently.
July 8, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!