Bike Touring Highlight
The company was founded in 1919 by Rudolf Kötter at the old port of Haren and initially focused primarily on the construction and repair of wooden ships and pünten. In addition to the shipyard with around ten ship carpenters, a sawmill with another five workers was also operated. In 1922, the two sons Hermann and Bernhard took over the shipbuilding company, which then operated as Gebr. Kötter Schiffswerft.
September 21, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!