Björnstorp's castle is a castle in Gödelövs parish in the municipality of Lund . The castle is in romantic rococo style. It was built in 1752 and changed in the 1860s and 1870s. It is located on Romeleåsen's western slope three kilometers north of Genarp, south of the goods station community Björnstorp.Elder knew the owner of Björnstorp was Mikkel Pedersen Gönge, who in 1568 got "crown of the crown Björnstrup" in the lair. Then Björnstorp was owned by Beata Mikkelsdatter Gönge, Clara Mostsdatter Gere, Falck Lycke, Lauritz Galtung and Barbara Grabow. After 1680, Björnstorp, like Svenstorp, belonged to Mrs Mette Rosenkrantz to Häckeberga. Through her daughter Mette Sophie Krabbe, the goods came to Danish state councilor Johan Monrad, mentioned as owner in 1700. Soon Countess Christina Piper came into possession of Björnstorp. In 1725 she kept it as a replacement for a mortgage debt. She started to make Björnstorp a real mansion and built the main building. Her daughter Hedvig Maria Sture sold Björnstorp in 1754 to the liberator Fredrik Gustav Gyllenkrok at Svenstorp. In 1779 Björnstorp became a fide committee, and has since been in the possession of the Gyllenkrok family. His current appearance got Björnstorp at a rebuilding in 1868, led by Helgo Zettervall.Björnstorp's fide committee has been held since 2011 by Nils Gyllenkrok after his father Thure Gabriel Gyllenkrok's death.
May 18, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.