Bike Touring Highlight
built as a manor house in 1748. In WWII served as a field hospital and headquarters of the Wehrmacht. Then until 1990 kindergarten, doctor's office, youth club, municipal administration and office and living rooms. 1994 Sale by the municipality to Brandenburgische Schlösser GmbH, which began with the renovation.
May 2, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!