The original wooden field hoist of 1882 allowed the farmers of Altikon and Feldi to reach their vines on the other side of the Thur. In 1893 it was destroyed and replaced in 1899 by an iron bar. As part of the second Thur correction in 2002, the dams were raised and the field gantry had to be raised as well.
It is intended for pedestrians, but can also be used by bicycle.
February 17, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.