Bike Touring Highlight
Bockwindmühle Zeuckritz was built in 1865 and was in operation until 1953. Thereafter, the mill was given the expiration price, because it was very difficult at the time of the GDR to get such a building. In 1994, the BWM came into the hands of the ephemeral community Bucha, now municipality Cavertitz. In 1996, a comprehensive restoration of the outer shell and the wings took place. Visits are only possible upon registration via the municipality of Cavertitz.
October 19, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.