Mountain Biking Highlight
On June 5, 1994, the new Steineberg Chapel on Klippeneck was inaugurated with an ecumenical service. On the preserved foundations of the old chapel, a stone limestone was erected, which gives a brief explanation of this place. The inscription reads: "Steineberg chapel built in 1861 by Valentin Hauser, decayed in 1943, rebuilt in 1993".
October 8, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!