Bike Touring Highlight
In 762, Pippin the Younger donated Wald to the cell he raised to the monastery and placed it under the Prüm Abbey, which owned rich property in Kesseling. 772 the Church of St. Peter was first mentioned.The eastern choir tower from the first half of the 13th century with a lozenge roof and a recessed semicircular apse with a quatrefoil window has survived from the Romanesque church that replaced the older building. To the west is a single-nave nave built in 1791 with a three-sided east end, the middle wall of which forms the almost square chancel tower.de.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petrus_und_Maternus_(Kesseling)
September 22, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!