Bike Touring Highlight
Only mention of a mill was in 1346. In 1729 the old mill was demolished and rebuilt. 1773 and 1843 was the conversion of a pure grinding mill and an oil mill. In 1887 a fire destroyed mill and residential buildings; the reconstruction was completed in 1888. There was also a sawmill operated. 1953, the grinding operation was stopped. Today there is a locality nearby, and a nice campsite.
November 26, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.