Bike Touring Highlight
The first mention of the mill was on April 23, 1416. In 1960, the use was stopped as a mill. Since 2000, the mill has been extensively renovated. In 2003, the old mill technology was reconstructed again, and the baking plant in 2008, the baking operation was resumed. Since 2017, there is the mill coffee, where a detour is very worthwhile.
December 6, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!