Bike Touring Highlight
From the 16th century, the owners changed very often. All belonged to the high nobility. Numerous extensions were made in 1554 and 1594. During the Thirty Years' War, the buildings burned down. Behind the old ditch and the wall 1647 began the reconstruction as a castle.
October 27, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.