Mountain Biking Highlight
The covered wooden bridge over the Ilm was built in 1816-1818. (The bridge was made of stone until 1613.) The listed bridge is 43 meters long, three meters wide, and the headroom is 3.05 meters. The bridge is still passable. The design is from the Weimar Building Council Carl Friedrich Christian Steiner. Next to the bridge is a listed watermill. Right next to it, a pleasant rest area has been set up.
September 22, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!