The Moroccan house stands since 1998 in the lock park Linderhof. The exhibition pavilion of the World Exhibition in Paris was acquired by Ludwig II in 1878, redesigned according to his wishes, and initially stood on the Stockalpe near the Austrian border.Source: schlosslinderhof.de/deutsch/park/bild06.htm
January 6, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.