The "Schloßweiler" is located near Zell (a district of Eisenberg) in the Ostallgäu.
- Part of the landscape protection area "Hohenfreyberg-Eisenberg"
- small reservoir with an interesting moor landscape
- probably "originated" in the 15th century
- The name "Schloßweiher" comes from the current castle ruins "Hohenfreyberg", which used to be seen as a castle
- in more recent maps it also bears the name "Schweingger Weiher"
September 12, 2020
a wonderful play of colors in every season. Then I recommend stopping at the Bären in Zell.
October 18, 2020
The way back to the parking lot in Zell is recommended from the two castle ruins
October 14, 2021
Especially in May / June a wonderful trip. To connect this pond with a trip to the two castle ruins.
April 14, 2018
Beautiful pond located below the castle ruins, but a bit heavily weeded.
June 19, 2020
Idyllically embedded pond below the castle ruins. Here you rarely meet people, but birds, ducks and swans.
August 30, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.Learn more