Bike Touring Highlight
The former church of St. Michael in the old village center in Unterdorf - today Storchenturm - was first mentioned in 1275 AD. From the Thirty Years War, St. Michael was no longer an official church room. In 1813, the community bought the building and used it as a firehouse. In 1908 the first mention was called "stork tower"
October 23, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!