Mountain Biking Highlight
The Kronprinz-Friedrich-Wilhelm-Erbstolln in Kreuztal was built in 1826-1878 and provides an underground connection to the mines in Müsen (Hilchenbach town). At a distance of more than 4 km, it leads after 2.8 km to the Ferndorfer pits on the Martinshardt from there to the Stahlberger Gang in Müsen. With the Stahlberg heirloom a 5,145 m long underground connection was created, which drained the pits of the Martinshardt, but primarily the Müsener Stahlberg.
October 4, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.