The Pündericher Marienburg lies on the last foothills of Zell (Moselle) in Pünderich, Alf and Bullay on the Moselle - more precisely, a narrowing of the almost 14 km long Moselle loop of the Zeller Hamm. The former Augustinian monastery was dissolved in 1515 and converted into a fortification. Today it serves as a youth education center of the diocese of Trier.
September 3, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.