Road Cycling Highlight
The Protestant church in the center of Großbeeren was built by Karl Friedrich Schinkel from 1818 to 1820 in the Gothic Revival style as a replacement for the 1760 destroyed church. Schinkel had previously designed the 1817 erected in the cemetery of Großbeeren Monument to the fallen of the Battle of Großbeeren: a cast-iron obelisk on a stone base. In 2011, the church was extensively renovated. Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9Fbeeren
Further information: grossbeeren.de/verzeichnis/visitenkarte.php?mandat=153802&browser=1
September 2, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!