The branch church of St. Anna in Luising was built in classical style in 1932 and is a listed building. The church was renovated together with the wayside chapel on the outskirts in 1988. The funds for the restoration were raised by the community and local residents. The Schachblumen-Runde hiking trail leads right past it.Source: sued-burgenland.com/luising.htm
December 27, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!