Kulm a small tunnel
In 1867 a small tunnel was built to bypass the steep mule track over the Kulm and the mule path was expanded into a narrow, passable road.
The 48-meter-long tunnel, built in 1867, was the first passable connection to Steg. In 1899 the rotten wooden structure was replaced by masonry.
December 24, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!