The construction of the Rother Mills (named after the Prussian Minister of Agriculture Christin von Rother) began in 1846. After the construction was completed, a complex of buildings was created, which included: a production building with a grain warehouse, a boiler room and a machine room with a chimney, flour granary, pumping station (turbine house) and fish ladders. They were the largest facilities of this type in Bydgoszcz. Currently, the facility is subject to comprehensive revitalization, after which it will be a place developed for cultural activities and the promotion of achievements of science and technology.
December 19, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!