Bike Touring Highlight
On the remains of the ancient fief of Stigliano, stands this small church dedicated to Santa Marina built in 1762 by the will of the baron Domenico Salzedo, together with the adjacent architectural complex. The church, with a Greek cross shape, has three altars, the largest of which preserves the Byzantine image of the saint in the round niche. Of the ancient building, used as a private holiday house of the nobleman, today only the surrounding wall remains attached to the ancient access portal and some rooms adjacent to the road.
December 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!