The bridge is actually called Peter-Lübkes-Brücke (often incorrectly "Peter Lübke") and is named after the former official director of Rüdersdorf. He initiated the construction of the old bridge, which was built in 1911 and demolished in 2001. The new Peter Lübkes Bridge was built in 2011, is 165 meters long and spans the lime ditch.
August 18, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!