Bike Touring Highlight
The station building is located in a secluded location outside the location Plein on the county road 21 and was built by the Royal Prussian Railway Administration. Due to petitions of numerous inhabitants of the villages Plein and Gipperath, the station was initially designed as a stop in Plein until 1911 to the station building and an outbuilding, which no longer exists today, expanded. The largely still original station building is a two-storey, two-axis plaster with an attached constructive half-timbered goods hall.
more info: kulturdb.de/einobjekt.php?id=11915
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!