The church was built at the beginning of the 16th century. After a long period of vacancy, the church was used as a straw warehouse. Which was not good for the substance. The church was completed under Christian Schulze in the 18th century. The area was used as an urban cemetery from 1400 to 1878, after which it was given the nickname Gottesackerkirche.
March 29, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.