The history of the house ....
During the entire period of Hannover, ie from 1700 to 1803, the office Wildeshausen has not been changed in its outer shape, but always remained one unit. The bureaucrats as the first administrative and court officials officiated relatively long.
The following on Johann Eberhard von Horst the bailiff Johann Heinrich Rupertshoff exercised this function from 1715 to 1724. His successor was the former chancellery secretary in Celle, Johann Henrich Hinüber, who led the office from 1724 until his death in late November 1775, honored for his merits with the top official title and 1770 even raised to the Drostenrang. On August 31, 1775, he received from the emperor the nobility named "von," the privilege of calling himself that, and the right of fief. The father was followed by the previous post commissioner Just Wilhelm Hinüber (later from Hinüber), from 1770 to 1776 as a clerk Adjundt while maintaining the post office commissariat, then as a bailiff and from 1802 until his death in 1808 as chief official.It is thanks to the efforts of Johann Henrich Hinüber that Wildeshausen got its own office building. In 1725, because the house, which had previously been rented by the officials, was in very poor condition, he proposed a new construction on a site near the church after Hunte. There, formerly the Count of Wasaburg wanted to build a house (meant probably the 1650/51 begun and not completed castle). The architect and master builder Johann Christian Böhm was commissioned with the planning in Hanover in 1726, but the construction could only be carried out from 1729 under Bohm's direction. For this were z.T. used by the Countess Angelika Catharina of Wasaburg from the demolition of the castle Huntlosen bought stones. The roof tiles came from East Frisia.1730 was the quite representative half-timbered building finished. According to Hoffmann, it is "a simple, two-storey, baroque half-timbered building with a high hipped roof as a fine example of simple construction in the countryside in the 18th century".
From 1790 to 1794, a gatehouse for the office, the registry and the prison was also built in the Amtshof area. For this purpose, one partially used the pebbles from the recently demolished (1789) prison tower. The office building was used for a long time as a cadastre.
May 29, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.