Road Cycling Highlight
As a settlement area, Trappenfelde belongs to Mehrow and is therefore a district of the municipality of Ahrensfelde. As a result of the beginning of industrialization, Mehrow was expanded in the 19th century and an outwork was built east of the village center, which was given the official name of Trappenfelde in 1888. Trappenfelde owes its name to the bustard, which lived here until about 70 years ago and also adorns the coat of arms of Mehrow.
February 13, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!