The parish church was consecrated in 1485. In its current form, however, it has only been in the center of Jochberg since the middle of the 18th century. Its patron is St. Wolfgang of Regensburg, patron saint of miners. The church and the cemetery are listed buildings.
July 11, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!