Bike Touring Highlight
Joannes Numerich, pastor in Boisheim, already knows about the chapel:
"This parish has a chapel called St. Luciae, Virgin and Martyr, built in 1616 but not yet endowed."However, the year above the door points to 1629. The chapel underwent a thorough restoration in 1893. Here the bell tower was replaced as a turret on the gable roof and an additional round window opening was opened in the curved gable. The brick chapel, covered with a gable roof, closes with a three-sided apse and has a round window on each side.The interior is spanned by a cross vault.
November 21, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.