The neo-Romanesque savior chapel in Mirbach - also known as "Eifeldom" - was built in 1902/1903 by Freiherr Ernst von Mirbach, a Prussian official at the court of Kaiser Wilhelm II.
The chapel is extremely sumptuous with great gold mosaics and stained glass windows. This would not be expected in a small Eifelort so. Must see!
Open: Daily from 9am to 6pm
November 23, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.