The current stone chapel was built around 1750 and was in operation until the end of the 19th century. It was used to wash much-needed firewood in Traunstein.
May 10, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Gipfelkreuz am Gurnwandkopf