The Wasserschloss Haus Dellwig is a worthwhile destination for walkers, hikers, walkers and cyclists alike as soon as nature shows its green face. It offers itself as a station for tours through the surrounding areas Dellwiger forest, nature reserve Dellwiger Bachtal, Deipenbecke up to the district Bövinghausen, a visit is also worthwhile at one of the surprisingly numerous events of the home club and the local clubs.On the road at the cam there is a parking lot, so that an extended tours starting from the house Dellwig in the above mentioned areas are possible.
June 10, 2017
The Wasserschloss Haus Dellwig in DortmundWasserschloss Haus Dellwig was first mentioned in documents as the headquarters of the von Dellwig family in 1197. After the 30-year war, the moated castle was almost completely destroyed and rebuilt between 1658 and 1690. Above the entrance in the portal tower testifies Today, the coat of arms of Dellwig of the former owners .. In 1772, the manor goes to the marriage of the last daughter to the family Droste Erwitte .. After further changes of ownership, the Gelsenkirchen mine AG bought in 1904 the moated castle, which in 1978 then by In the following years Haus Dellwig is being renovated by the city of Dortmund and is one of the best preserved moated castles in the region.Today, the former knight's residence is leased to a farm owned by the manor house Visiting unfortunately not possible The three-winged outer bailey was probably built around the year 1700. " Source: ruhr-guide.de/freizeit/burgen-und-schloesser/wasserschloss-haus-dellwig/9518,0,0.html
December 4, 2016
Dellwig in Advent! Against the picturesque backdrop of Schloss Dellwig with pre-Christmas atmosphere in the courtyard, lovingly designed stalls, food, drink, singing and more. Each year for the 1st Advent on Saturday and Sunday, from 1:00 to 7:00 pm, the Interessengemeinschaft Lütgendortmunder Vereine (IGLV) and the Aktionsgemeinschaft "Aktiv im Ort" are inviting each year.
November 28, 2016
The Dellwig House is a moated castle in the Lütgendortmund district of Dortmund. It was built by the von Dellwig family and was their headquarters until 1727. The complex was then owned by various noble families and the Gelsenkirchener Bergwerks-AG, before the buildings were bought by the city of Dortmund in 1978
April 13, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!