Mountain Biking Highlight
The Prince Rupprecht Pavilion was built in 1904 by the Kommerzienrat Ignaz Bing, who later discovered the named after him cave.In 1904 Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria stood in the same place - in his honor the Nuremberg businessman Ignaz Bing, the later discoverer of the Bing cave, had the pavilion built.
May 31, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.