[pl, en, de]
In the years 1505-1580, the Fugger mines were located on the slopes of Zlotta Chluma.
From 1853, a hut for tourists was built under the top. In 1899, the lookout tower of Freiwaldauer Warte stood next to it, and soon after it was a hostel for them. Adolf Medritzer, the bishop's forester goods, to which this area belonged.Soon more ...
November 15, 2015
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!