In 1622 the Kupferhof in Wohldorf was built as a brass wire mill. It later served as a Walckmühle. The building has had its current name from its use as a copper hammer since 1686. In the second half of the 19th century, a cotton weaving mill was operated there, employing up to 150 workers. After their closure in 1899, Johannes Semler bought the Kupferhof and converted it into his home.de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg-Wohldorf-Ohlstedt
March 9, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.