Pfarrkirche Sankt Rupert
The church in Oberaurach was first mentioned in 1324. As the name suggests, it was dedicated to St. Rupert, once Bishop of Worms. The church and the cemetery are listed buildings. A quick look inside the church is worthwhile.
July 8, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Tristkogel (2.095 Meter)
Baumzipfelpfad Saalbach Hinterglemm
Schlossbergsee mit Alpenblick