The old St. Remigius Church was located here. After its demolition, the tomb chapel Kesselstatt was built there from 1726 - 1729. Tombstones of the knights at Kröv were moved there from the church. From then on the chapel was owned by the Kesselstatt family. In 2013 the Count of Kesselstatt bequeathed this chapel to the local parish of Kröv.
January 20, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.