Bike Touring Highlight
The castle of Hâ, also named Fort Hâ, is an old fortress of Bordeaux, on the site of which are currently erected the Palace of Justice and the National School of the Judiciary. It was built by decision of King Charles VII, immediately after the final resumption of Bordeaux to the English in 1453. Its two towers (English and Minimes) are preserved. fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_du_H%C3%A2
October 26, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!