4.4
(100)
947
등산객
106
하이킹
하이킹은 메이팅겐 주변에서 다양한 풍경을 제공하며, 구불구불한 언덕, 울창한 초원, 빽빽한 숲이 특징입니다. 이 지역의 자연의 아름다움은 레흐 강에 의해 크게 형성되어 강둑을 따라 탐험할 기회를 제공합니다. 트레일은 종종 바이에른-슈바비아 지역 내에서 탁 트인 들판과 삼림 지대를 포함한 다양한 지형을 통과합니다. 이러한 자연적 특징의 조화는 메이팅겐을 다양한 하이킹 경험을 위한 목적지로 만듭니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 14, 2026
4.6
(17)
53
등산객
6.90km
01:45
10m
10m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.9
(9)
52
등산객
9.82km
02:29
10m
10m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(6)
23
등산객
21.0km
05:41
280m
280m
어려운 하이킹. 우수한 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(3)
29
등산객
12.1km
03:04
20m
20m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(1)
18
등산객
9.55km
02:25
20m
20m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Nice mini golf course nearby
0
0
The Lech Canal is a non-navigable, left-bank canal of the Lech River. It branches off from the river near Gersthofen and rejoins the river after passing the hydroelectric power plants in Gersthofen, Langweid, and Meitingen. Also known as the LEW Works Canal, it was built in sections between 1898 and 1922 for power generation and flood protection. It is approximately 18 km long and 28 m wide, and is spanned by seven traffic bridges. Source: Wikipedia
2
0
The Naturfreundehaus is open Saturdays and Sundays in the summer and only Sundays in the winter, making it a great place to stop for a bite to eat during your hike. Overnight stays are also possible by prior arrangement. More information can be found at https://www.naturfreunde.de/haus/naturfreundehaus-vinzenz-behr-huette.
1
0
Biberbach, a municipality in the Swabian district of Augsburg, Bavaria, looks back on a history spanning over 950 years. The town was first mentioned in documents in 1070. In 1514, Jakob Fugger acquired the Biberbach lordship from Emperor Maximilian I, whereby the town became the property of the Fuggers. The Biberbach lordship now formed a Fugger district with its seat at Markt Castle and belonged to the later Princes of Fugger-Babenhausen. With the Act of Confederation of the Rhine in 1806, the town became part of Bavaria. An important building in Biberbach is the pilgrimage church of St. Jakobus major and St. Laurentius, which stands on what is now Kirchberg. The beginnings of the Biberbach parish are unclear, but a church consecration in 1188 can be proven. At that time, the castle of the Marshals of Biberbach with the St. Nicholas Castle Chapel stood enthroned on top of today's Kirchberg. The castle had already come into the possession of the Pappenheim family through marriage in 1160. After raids by the notorious Pappenheimer Erkinger, the Augsburgers demolished the castle in 1380. The Pappenheimers rebuilt it on the Markt hill. In 1484, another church was documented, this time on what is now Kirchberg. The quarry stone masonry of the castle chapel was incorporated into the north wall. At the inauguration on May 30, the patronage of St. James Major and St. Lawrence was probably transferred to the new church on the hill. In 2020, Biberbach celebrated its 950th anniversary. To mark this anniversary, various events and projects were initiated to honor the rich history of the community. These included virtual lecture series, historical columns in the official journal and other events that were held despite the restrictions imposed by the corona pandemic. The history of Biberbach is characterized by changing rulers, religious significance and a lively community culture that is still maintained today.
1
0
The castle chapel of St. John the Baptist is located on the grounds of Burg Markt, a district of Biberbach in the Swabian district of Augsburg, Bavaria. The chapel was built between 1738 and 1739 according to plans by the master builder Simon Rothmiller from Höchstädt on behalf of Joseph Maria Fugger. It is an important example of the late Baroque period and is characterized by its artistic furnishings. Architecture and furnishings: • The chapel has magnificent stucco work and frescoes created by the artists Johannes Finsterwalder, Josef Höchstetter and Johann Georg Wolcker. • Particularly noteworthy are the wooden reliefs, which are believed to be by Daniel Mauch. • The interior impresses with its harmonious design and the use of high-quality materials. History: • The castle chapel originally served as a private place of worship for the Fugger family. • Over the centuries it has been restored several times to preserve its original splendor. • Today the chapel is a listed building and is an important example of Baroque sacred architecture in the region.
1
0
Markt Castle, also known as Fugger Castle, is located above the town of Markt, a district of Biberbach in the Swabian district of Augsburg, Bavaria. The hilltop castle on a spur probably dates back to the 14th century and consists of the rear (eastern) castle around the keep and the front (western) castle with the Onoldsbach tower. History: • The castle originally belonged to the Rechbergers and later the Pappenheimers. • In 1508 Jakob Fugger acquired the castle together with the Biberbach lordship and had it rebuilt as a castle in 1525. • The keep, the walls and the Onoldsbach tower have been preserved. Complex: • The castle includes the Catholic castle chapel of St. John the Baptist from 1738 to 1739, designed by Simon Rothmiller, as well as the former chaplain's house and some farm buildings from the 19th century. • The western part is used as a riding stable. • The keep was renovated in 2013. Current use: The Markt Castle is privately owned and is partly used for agricultural purposes.
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.