4.5
(93)
1,358
자전거 타는 사람
101
라이딩
교통량이 적은 Bû 주변의 로드 사이클링 코스는 농촌 도로, 역사적 명소, 완만한 고도 변화가 특징인 풍경을 가로지릅니다. 이 지역은 탁 트인 시골 풍경과 작은 마을을 통과하는 코스가 혼합되어 있습니다. 로드 사이클리스트는 강 계곡을 따라가는 구간과 중요한 역사적 구조물을 지나는 구간을 포함한 다양한 지형을 기대할 수 있습니다. 이 지역은 여유로운 라이딩과 좀 더 도전적인 탐험 모두를 위한 기회를 제공합니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 26, 2026
16
자전거 타는 사람
50.9km
02:09
260m
260m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
10
자전거 타는 사람
34.7km
01:25
180m
180m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
4
자전거 타는 사람
77.5km
03:09
330m
330m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
8
자전거 타는 사람
49.8km
02:18
140m
140m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
4
자전거 타는 사람
30.5km
01:16
220m
220m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
부 주변 인기 장소
The Moulin de Mormoulins is a watermill located on the Eure River in the hamlet of Mormoulins. This mill dates back to the 18th and 19th centuries and is a listed historical monument. You can admire the old stone building, the wooden wheel, and the canal that diverts water from the river as you pass in front of the mill. The mill is surrounded by green fields and trees, creating a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
0
0
Built in the 16th century and constructed from white stone from the Boncourt quarry, the church has a brown tile roof, accompanied by a bell tower and a belfry covered in slate. A small canopy, a vestibule, protects the sanctuary door, rebuilt in 1789. The bell was cast in the 17th century.
0
0
The construction of the original church of Sorel dates back to the 10th century. In 1113, this church was destroyed during the siege of the fortress of Sorel by the troops of Henry VIII of England coming from Normandy. Its identical reconstruction was unfortunately halted by a fire in 1134. The current church was rebuilt starting in the 13th century, with the chevet completed in the 15th century, and the first two bays of the nave and the northern seigneurial chapel in the 16th century. The bell tower was built in the 17th century by blinding a window. The building is constructed of flint, lime, and white stone on a sandstone base. The upper part is made of Vernon stone. The tiled roof is supported by a beautiful rafter frame whose tie beams are decorated with chimera heads, also called "howling devils." In the choir, the 19th-century altar recalls medieval sculptures. An interesting collection of stained-glass windows dating from 1850. After extensive renovations, masses have been celebrated again since 2007.
0
0
The parish, dedicated to Saint Germain, dates back to Merovingian times. Emma, daughter of Leutgarde and Thibaut-le-tricheur, having married William Ironarm, Count of Poitiers, founded the Abbey of Bourgueil, which she endowed with her Normandy possessions, inherited from her mother, widow of William Longsword. Coudres and Marcilly-la-campagne were included in this endowment. The two Marcillys had the same lords for a long time. Around 1060, Teudon, Lord of Marcilly, approved the gift of the land of Les Loges to the Abbey of Saint Père de Chartres by Robert des Loges. In 1107, Foulques de Marcilly, the second of the name, founded the Abbey of Breuil Benoit (near Marcilly-sur-Eure). By the Treaty made in 1194 between Philip Augustus and Richard the Lionheart, Marcilly was part of the King of France's estates, on the border with Normandy. We were ROYAL! In 1226, Fulk IV, Lord of Marcilly, gave the Monks of Saint Taurin an annuity on his mills in Marcilly. During the 15th-century invasion, the King of England granted Jean Yprès on August 27, 1419, all the lands that belonged to Fulk of Marcilly, "in default," that is, devoted to France. The coat of arms of the House of Marcilly was a chevron, but the color, as well as that of the background of the shield, are unknown. At the 1470 watch, Jehan Tailleman, Lord of Marcilly-la-campagne, appeared naked. Aged 90, he could not wear a harness, and his fiefdom was very small. It is discharged, on condition of providing a vougier. (13th century weapon, made of a sharp and asymmetrical blade fixed to the end of a handle)
0
0
Bû 주변에는 교통량이 거의 없는 전용 로드 사이클링 코스가 100개 가까이 있어, 평화로운 라이딩을 원하는 사이클리스트들에게 다양한 선택지를 제공합니다. 여기에는 쉬운 코스 43개, 보통 난이도 코스 52개, 그리고 숙련된 라이더를 위한 몇 가지 도전적인 코스가 포함됩니다.
Bû 주변의 코스는 일반적으로 로드 사이클링에 적합한 다양한 지형을 특징으로 하며, 조용한 시골길과 전용 자전거 도로를 자주 이용합니다. 코스마다 구체적인 내용은 다르지만, 평지 구간과 완만한 경사가 혼합되어 있으며, 일부 코스는 더 큰 도전을 위해 상당한 고도 변화를 제공합니다.
네, 초보자나 가족 나들이에 완벽한 쉬운 교통량 없는 코스가 많이 있습니다. 예를 들어, Ézy-sur-Eure에서 출발하는 샤토 드 루아 – 아브르 수도교 루프는 시골을 따라 여유로운 라이딩을 즐길 수 있는 쉬운 코스입니다.
물론입니다. 많은 코스가 역사 유적지와 관심 지점을 포함하고 있습니다. 예를 들어, Ézy-sur-Eure에서 출발하는 아브르 수도교 – 아네 성 루프는 인상적인 아네 성을 지나갑니다. 다른 코스는 오당의 돈존 또는 아름다운 프루아 교회 근처로 이어질 수 있습니다.
네, 더 힘든 라이딩을 원하는 분들을 위해 몇 가지 어려운 코스가 있습니다. 마르셰레 – 브루에서 출발하는 코셰렐 돌멘 – 아브르 수도교 루프는 117km가 넘는 거리와 상당한 고도 상승을 포함하는 도전적인 코스로, 숙련된 로드 사이클리스트에게 완벽합니다.
Bû 주변의 교통량 없는 로드 사이클링 코스는 komoot 커뮤니티에서 매우 높이 평가받고 있으며, 80개 이상의 리뷰에서 평균 5점 만점에 4.4점을 받았습니다. 사이클리스트들은 종종 코스의 평온함과 차량 방해 없이 아름다운 시골을 탐험할 수 있는 기회를 칭찬합니다.
Bû 주변의 교통량 없는 로드 사이클링 코스 중 상당수는 루프 형태로 설계되어 시작점과 종료점이 같습니다. 이를 통해 라이딩 계획과 주차를 더 편리하게 할 수 있습니다. 예로는 후단에서 출발하는 노플레트 교회 – 샤토 드 틸리 루프와 후단에서 출발하는 오당의 돈존 – 샤토 드 틸리 루프가 있습니다.
특정 지역 정보는 제공되지 않지만, 일반적으로 프랑스의 유사한 지역에서는 봄과 가을이 온화한 기온과 아름다운 풍경으로 로드 사이클링에 가장 쾌적한 조건을 제공합니다. 여름도 시원한 아침이나 저녁 시간에는 즐거울 수 있으며, 겨울은 추운 날씨와 짧은 낮 시간 때문에 덜 이상적일 수 있습니다.
많은 코스가 후단(Houdan)이나 에지쉬르르르(Ézy-sur-Eure)와 같은 마을이나 도시에서 시작하며, 이곳에는 일반적으로 공영 주차장이 있습니다. 특정 코스의 경우, 사용자들이 편리한 시작점과 주차 시설에 대한 정보를 자주 제공하므로 komoot에서 코스 세부 정보를 확인하는 것이 좋습니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.