4.2
(65)
605
자전거 타는 사람
136
라이딩
Verneuil-sur-Seine 주변의 교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스는 일드프랑스(Île-de-France) 레지옹의 이블린(Yvelines) 데파르트망에 위치하며, 다양한 풍경과 조용한 시골길로 이어집니다. 이 지역은 람부예 숲(Rambouillet Forest)과 슈브르즈 계곡(Chevreuse Valley)과 같은 중요한 자연 지역과의 근접성이 특징이며, 숲이 우거진 길과 탁 트인 시골 풍경이 조화를 이룹니다. 사이클리스트들은 완만한 지형과 매력적인 마을 및 역사 유적지를 지나는 코스를 기대할 수 있습니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 26, 2026
4
자전거 타는 사람
43.1km
01:49
240m
240m
Easy 26.8-mile road cycling loop through the Forest of Dreux, Abondant, and the bird-rich Plan d'eau de Mézières-Écluzelles.
3.3
(3)
12
자전거 타는 사람
45.0km
01:48
200m
200m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
10
자전거 타는 사람
33.9km
01:24
160m
160m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
2
자전거 타는 사람
44.3km
01:49
240m
250m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5
자전거 타는 사람
52.0km
02:16
280m
280m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
베르누이 주변 인기 장소
샤탱쿠르에 위치한 생 마르탱 교회는 항상 이 지역의 유일한 예배 장소는 아니었습니다. 샤탱쿠르와 부탱쿠르 마을 사이에 작은 예배당이 있었는데, 이는 매우 오래된 시기의 것으로, 프랑크 왕국의 왕이었던 루이 7세(1137년부터 1180년까지 재위)가 1155년에 순례를 왔을 정도였습니다. 생 자크 예배당, 그것이 이름이었고 같은 이름의 장소는 오늘날 더 이상 존재하지 않으며, 종교 전쟁 중에 파괴되었습니다.
0
0
The first mention of the existence of the Church of Saint-Martin de Nonancourt is a 12th-century charter, but the original building probably dates back to the 7th or 8th century. The bell tower that now occupies the middle of the façade dates from the reconstructions of 1204. During the Hundred Years' War, the church was largely destroyed, like many buildings in the region. The side aisles, nave, and choir were rebuilt in the 16th century. The Chapel of the Virgin, also known as the Chapel of the Rosary, was also added. The Church of Saint-Martin contains numerous works of art, some of which are listed: neo-Gothic and Renaissance furnishings, including the centerpiece, the pulpit, a veritable wooden lacework; a variety of statuary, a 16th-century organ case and finally an enigmatic fresco discovered during recent works in 2001. The stained-glass windows of the church constitute a truly remarkable collection, both in terms of their number (26 in total) and their quality. The lower windows of the nave are the oldest pieces, dating from the 1500s, while the upper windows date from the 1520s and 1530s.
0
0
The current church was almost entirely rebuilt in 1542 on Gothic foundations. The Gothic church was reportedly destroyed in 1424 by the English. According to legend, Saint Lubin, Bishop of Chartres, came to rest in this place, which housed a recluse inhabited by a monk. A chapel was built there towards the end of the 6th century.
0
0
The existence of the parish of Droisy, dedicated to Saint Martin, is attested from the earliest days of the conversion of the Gauls. In the 10th century, the Counts of Chartres and Blois donated this church to the Abbey of Saint-Lomer de Blois, which preserved it until the French Revolution. Rectangular in plan, the building was built of flint in the 13th century. From this period, the western doorway, with its pointed arch and double row of beveled keystones, the two arched and beveled windows located to the north of the nave, and the large pointed bay window of the flat chevet, whose tracery has disappeared, still survive. The inverted keel vault dates from 1656. In 1785, the south wall of the nave was partially rebuilt in flint blocks with quoins and arched brick windows. During the same restoration campaign, the quadrangular bell tower with an octagonal spire, which surmounts the roof to the west of the nave, was rebuilt. A porch precedes the portal. The church retains some interesting furnishings. The high altar is particularly noteworthy. It was probably made in 1765 by Ildevert Canteloup, a master carpenter from Saint-Germain-sur-Avre. Columns with Corinthian capitals frame a painting illustrating the theme of the "charity of Saint Martin." The two side altars, arranged slightly obliquely, are of the same style. The northern one is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and the southern one to Saint Sebastian. The communion table and the woodwork separating the choir from the sacristy were also executed in the 18th century. The seigneurial pew of Charles du Buc-Richard dates from the 17th century. A wealth of statuary completes this ensemble. Some decorative fresco motifs remain. For the roof repair work, the Sauvegarde de l'Art Français (French Art Protection Agency) awarded a grant of 17,000 francs in 1997.
0
0
Mentioned in 1159 as a possession of the chapter of Chartres, the oldest parts of the church of Saint-Léger, the nave and western façade, must date back to the 11th century. The nave, 15 m long and 7 m wide, is built from small rubble stones embedded in mortar. Only the corner quoins of the façade and the semicircular arch of the entrance door are made of dressed stone. In 1514, a larger choir (10 m X 10 m) finished by a flat wall, was added to the east. Some of its pointed arched bays have retained their beautiful tracery. The entire choir and nave are covered by a beautiful framework in the shape of an inverted hull. A significant decoration, created in the 18th century, woodwork, stalls, work bench, glory arch, lectern, and communion railing have been fortunately preserved. Traces of medieval wall paintings and a coat of arms were spotted on the walls, as well as ancient graffiti on the exterior. A 12th-century stone baptismal font and a 15th-century stone statue of Saint Léger are listed as Historic Monuments. A slate bell tower, topped with a slate spire, rises above the slightly recessed gable of the western façade. The Sauvegarde de l'Art Français (French Art Protection Agency) granted aid of 100,000 francs in 1992 and then 40,000 francs in 1993 for essential work on the framework and roof.
0
0
Built in the 15th century on the foundations of a chapel whose origins can be traced back to a papal bull from Pope Alexander in 1142, Saint Apollonia was worshipped there.
0
0
The Notre-Dame Priory, founded around 1128 by Rahier de Muzy, was dependent on Coulombs Abbey and housed a community of Benedictines. This community was apparently never very large, as Eudes Rigaud's repeated visits in the 13th century only recorded four monks. In 1255, the monks no longer lived together at the priory due to lack of space. By 1269, the buildings were in too poor condition to accommodate the archbishop. Adjoining the convent buildings, the choir of the parish church of Saint John the Baptist was used by the monks. This 12th-century church, built "in a single heap," underwent several embellishments in the 18th century, but on July 21, 1794, it was probably converted into a saltpeter works, along with the entire priory. The church reopened for worship on March 22, 1795. A campaign of renovations restored the buttresses of the west facade with bricks at the end of the 19th century. The bell tower, damaged in 1944 during the fighting on the Avre, was restored in 1959. The monument was closed for another period from 1939 to 1950. The bells were electrified in 1985. Heating was installed in 1990. A restoration project for the entire building was adopted by the municipality in 2003. The roofing work—repairing the roof box—and the complete restoration of the north facade—raising the apron of the openings by approximately 40 centimeters, repairing all the buttresses and old lime plaster—were completed in 2006. The Church of St. John the Baptist has been listed on the supplementary list of historic monuments since December 2005. A competition to select a master glassmaker was held in April 2009. The winning candidate, Coline Fabre, was entrusted with the task of creating The stained-glass windows throughout the building. Four bays were installed in the spring of 2010 and eight in the summer of 2014, so that all bays on the north, east, and south facades were fitted with stained-glass windows. Rehabilitation work on the east and west facades and the installation of the stained-glass windows on the west facade began on November 20, 2018, and was completed at the end of June 2019. The stained-glass windows were inaugurated on September 13, 2019. Since February 2021, the bells have once again rung daily at 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
0
0
The Saint-Rémy church in Saint-Rémy-sur-Avre is dedicated to Saint Remi of Reims, Bishop of Reims who baptized Clovis in 496 in the Notre-Dame Cathedral of Reims. In the 12th century, it marked the border between the Duchy of Normandy and the French royal domain on which Saint-Rémy-sur-Avre depends. It is a flamboyant Gothic church from the 15th century, probably rebuilt since we have mention of its existence since the end of the 11th century.
0
0
베르누이 주변에는 120개 이상의 전용 교통량 적은 로드 사이클링 코스가 있습니다. 이 코스들은 다양한 기술 수준에 맞춰져 있으며, 47개의 쉬운 코스와 79개의 보통 난이도 코스가 있어 아름다운 이블린(Yvelines) 지역을 탐험할 수 있습니다.
베르누이 주변의 지형은 즐거운 혼합을 제공하며, 가까운 페르슈 자연 지역 공원(Parc Naturel Régional du Perche)의 완만한 풍경부터 슈브르즈 계곡(Chevreuse Valley)의 약간 언덕진 구간까지 다양합니다. 드뢰 숲과 메지에르-에클뤼젤 호수 루프와 같은 코스는 43km에 걸쳐 약 240미터의 고도 상승을 제공하여 과도한 오르막 없이 흥미로운 라이딩을 즐길 수 있습니다.
네, 많은 코스가 매력적인 역사 유적지를 지나거나 그림 같은 전망을 제공합니다. 에스코르팽 성(Escorpain Castle) 옆을 자전거로 지나갈 수 있으며, 이는 베르누이 출발 에스코르팽 성 – 샤토 데스코르팽 전망 루프에서도 볼 수 있습니다. 이 지역의 다른 주목할 만한 명소로는 18세기 건축물인 샤토 드 모르물랭(Château de Mormoulins)과 역사적인 샤토 드 루이(Château de Louye)가 있어 라이딩에 문화적 풍요로움을 더합니다.
코무트 커뮤니티는 베르누이 주변의 로드 사이클링 경험에 대해 별점 4.3점으로 높게 평가하고 있습니다. 리뷰어들은 종종 시골길의 평온함, 다양한 풍경, 그리고 교통량이 많은 곳에서 벗어나 매력적인 마을과 역사 유적지를 발견할 수 있는 기회를 칭찬합니다.
물론입니다. 베르누이 주변의 교통량 적은 코스 중 다수는 루프 형태로 설계되어 있어 출발점과 도착점을 동일하게 할 수 있습니다. 예로는 약 45km를 달리는 샤플 르와얄 드 드뢰 출발 기욤의 돈존 – 아브르 수도교 루프와, 조금 더 긴 52km 코스인 샤플 르와얄 드 드뢰 출발 아브르 수도교 – 기욤의 돈존 루프가 있습니다.
일드프랑스(Île-de-France) 지역에서 로드 사이클링을 즐기기에 가장 쾌적한 시기는 일반적으로 봄과 가을입니다. 날씨는 보통 온화하며, 꽃이 피거나 단풍이 물드는 자연 풍경이 특히 아름답습니다. 여름철에도 시원한 아침이나 저녁 시간에는 즐길 수 있으며, 겨울철 라이딩도 가능하지만 추운 날씨에 대비한 적절한 장비가 필요합니다.
네, 이 지역에는 가족에게 적합한 여러 쉬운 교통량 적은 코스가 있습니다. 오트 발레 드 슈브르즈 자연 지역 공원(Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Natural Regional Park)의 일부인 광대한 랑부예 숲(Rambouillet Forest)에는 60km의 사이클 트레일이 있으며, 이 중 상당수는 포장이 잘 되어 있어 가족 라이딩을 위한 안전하고 푸른 환경을 제공합니다. '페르슈의 조용한 길(Routes tranquilles du Perche)' 또한 조용한 사이클링 경험을 위해 설계된 9개의 포장된 루프 네트워크를 제공합니다.
많은 코스가 공공 주차 시설이 있는 마을이나 도시에서 시작합니다. 랑부예 숲이나 페르슈 자연 지역 공원과 같은 자연 지역으로 향하는 코스의 경우, 트레일 시작점이나 인기 있는 접근 지점 근처에 지정된 주차 공간이 종종 마련되어 있습니다. 코무트에서 특정 코스 세부 정보를 확인하여 추천 출발점 및 주차 정보를 확인하는 것이 좋습니다.
베르누이 자체는 주요 '보아 베르트'에 직접 연결되어 있지 않지만, 랑부예 숲과 오트 발레 드 슈브르즈 자연 지역 공원과의 근접성 덕분에 유사한 교통량 없는 경험을 제공하는 광범위한 사이클 경로 및 조용한 시골길 네트워크에 접근할 수 있습니다. 이 지역들은 편안한 사이클링에 이상적인 전용 또는 매우 교통량이 적은 코스를 제공합니다.
베르누이는 일드프랑스(Île-de-France) 지역에 위치해 있으며, 이 지역은 포괄적인 대중교통 네트워크를 갖추고 있습니다. 기차는 일반적으로 피크 시간 외에는 자전거를 허용하므로, 랑부예 숲이나 슈브르즈 계곡과 같은 지역의 코스 출발점에 도달하는 것이 가능합니다. 기차에 자전거를 휴대하는 것에 대한 구체적인 정보는 지역 교통 당국 웹사이트를 참조할 수 있습니다.
교통량이 적은 로드 사이클링 코스 중 다수는 현지 카페, 빵집, 레스토랑을 찾을 수 있는 매력적인 프랑스 마을을 지나거나 근처에 있습니다. 특히 슈브르즈 계곡은 휴식과 간식을 즐길 수 있는 그림 같은 마을로 유명합니다. 특히 더 긴 거리를 시골 지역에서 라이딩할 때는 코스 세부 정보를 확인하거나 미리 휴식 장소를 계획하는 것이 좋습니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.