4.3
(46)
1,101
자전거 타는 사람
16
라이딩
크리프텔에서 로드 사이클링을 하실 계획인가요? 크리프텔의 모든 로드 라이딩 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 엄선했으니 크리프텔에서 가장 마음에 드는 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 3월 19, 2026
4.4
(21)
571
자전거 타는 사람
83.9km
03:31
160m
160m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
4.8
(4)
162
자전거 타는 사람
51.2km
02:40
870m
870m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
무료 회원 가입
4.1
(11)
96
자전거 타는 사람
54.0km
02:38
610m
610m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
63
자전거 타는 사람
96.2km
04:29
1,050m
1,050m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
4.7
(6)
83
자전거 타는 사람
75.6km
03:12
340m
340m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
The historic town hall was built in 1479 on the remains of Gothic city gates. Its history is closely intertwined with the history of the town of Oberursel. In 1444, the market town of Oberursel was granted city rights. Trade developed rapidly, and the number of citizens grew steadily. In 1481, the city walls were extended to include a new part of the town—the "valley." After fulfilling its military function, the town hall was built on the reclaimed site of the "Lower Gate" of the first city wall. At this juncture between the old and new towns, it became a visible testament to the self-confidence of the free citizens. Moreover, the building was centrally located on the newly created market square. In the turmoil of the Thirty Years' War, the town hall burned down for the first time in 1622. Although plans for its reconstruction existed as early as 1629, they could not be realized during the Thirty Years' War. In 1645, the temporary building erected in its place was burned down again, along with almost the entire town. The town hall was rebuilt in 1659, though on a smaller scale than originally planned in 1629. The interior was completed in 1663. A jail cell, known as the "Betzelkammer," was installed at its base, beneath the staircase. This cell could accommodate 20 prisoners. In 1702, a sundial was added to the town hall; during the 1933/34 renovation, an inscription was added. Above the town hall's entrance is a Baroque replica of the town's coat of arms from the 15th/18th centuries. On September 27, 1980, the renovated council chamber was reopened. Since then, the council chamber, with its beautiful wainscoting, has been available for special civic events and weddings.
12
0
The castle and the view of the river are beautiful, and the adjacent castle park is wild and romantic.
11
0
Great cycle paths highly recommended
0
0
Wine stand of the Rüsselsheim clubs "Wein am Main"
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.
무료로 가입하기